Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Double Chocolate Brownies
And at 3:30, I had the biggest realization: you should not under any circumstances watch the Food Network when you're doing a cleanse. You actually shouldn't watch any TV at all. There are a lot of commercials advertising delicious looking food.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Recipe from Nestle
2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c. butter
1 1/4 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. baking soda
powdered sugar for dusting
1. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs.
2. To the chocolate, stir in flour, sugar, vanilla and baking soda.
3. Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
4. Pour into greased 9x13" pan.
5. Bake at 350˚ for 18-22 minutes. Cool. Dust with powdered sugar (optional).