Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Spinach Artichoke Quiche
Austin called to cancel.
Even though it is a complete luxury to have to haggle with DirecTV providers, it still made me pretty grateful that not every thing is so unnecessarily difficult.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE QUICHE
1 pie crust
1 c. mozzarella, shredded
1 c. milk
1 box frozen spinach, thawed according to package instructions
1 can artichoke hearts
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
salt & pepper
1 large tomato
1. Roll out your pie crust. Spread the cheese in the bottom.
2. Coarsely chop spinach, artichoke, and parsley (use as much or as little as you like - I used about 1/8 c.). Layer on top of the cheese.
3. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Beat together eggs and milk. Pour over the top of the quiche. Top with thick slices of tomato.
5. Bake at 375˚ for 45 minutes.