Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Layered Taco Dip
That's a really weird thought. After being someone's girlfriend for almost 10 years, 'wife' might be a hard word to get out for a while.
Austin and I have lived together for years already. We literally graduated from college together...oh, and high school. I'd say we know each other pretty well.
I'm glad I don't have to do that right now. The wedding was stressful enough :)
For example, I know that Austin hates olives and refried beans. I also know that he's allergic to avocados. So, I know that this app is not going to be his favorite.
Doesn't mean I can't make it anyway - so glad we're already past that stage of doing everything for each other ;)
LAYERED TACO DIP
2 cans bean dip (Frito Lay)
2 containers avocado dip or guacamole
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 packet taco seasoning
2 c. shredded cheddar
4 scallions, sliced
1. Spread the bean dip in the bottom of a casserole dish.
2. Spread avocado dip on top of the beans, spread gently so it doesn't pull up the beans.
3. Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning then layer on top of the avocado dip.
4. Sprinkle with cheese, then scallions, olives and tomatoes.
5. Refrigerate. Dip with tortilla chips.